Some of you following amaroK development may have noticed that 1.2-beta4 is
out.  I have built packages for 10.1 and have uploaded them to the usual
place and they should install cleanly over my beta3 packages.  There have
been no updates to taglib or any of the other libraries that needed to be
updated on 10.1, so the beta4 package should be all you need.

If you don't have amaroK beta installed yet, I highly recommend you try it, it
is an awesome new audio player for linux.  All the updates you need are in
the same directory as the amaroK packages.  Once again, there is a package
that includes mysql support.  More info here

http://amarok.kde.org

packages are here

http://www.gkmweb.com/amarok/10.1

For anybody still using 10.0, I am having lots of trouble with my chroot build
environment for 10.0, so I don't have beta4 packages, but I hope to get the
time to fix it and get them up later this week but no promises.

Have fun.
--
/g