On Monday 31 Jan 2005 00:00, JoeHill wrote:
> Hey, bud, when you get back in your office, could you remember to *never*
> set an out-of-office auto-reply for an account you use on a mailing list?
>
> Many thanks!

I rang their contact number this morning, they can't switch it off as it is
"company policy" to have this switched on and they cannot touch his mail
system.

If it's getting a problem then you can either bounce back, perhaps to the
admin. Ignore it until he gets back or get the admin here to disable his
mail.

Cheers, Elwyn