On Saturday 12 February 2005 04:13 pm, Paul Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:42:36 -0500, Greg Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > http://www.gkmweb.com/amarok/10.1/
> > >
> > > but it does not play anything, since as soon as I load a playlist, I
> > > get the following message:
> > >
> > > "Playlist finished"
> >
> > What engine are you trying to use?  com to #amarok on freenode if you
> > want an interactive discussion.
>
> Thanks, Greg. I have tried all the three available engines, but always
> with the same result, i.e., with no success.

This is often the result of not having the correct plugins installed for the
type of media being played.  Are you sure xine-plugins, and gstreamer-mad,
gstreamer-vorbis, etc are installed?  Also I highly recommend the version of
gstreamer from eslrahc and xine from plf, because they are both more current

--
/g