Miark ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:19:10 -0500, RickSisler wrote:
>
> > Thx Greg, switched to xine, crossfading is ok, but I can live
> > without it. Kinda wanted to get away from aRts since I don't
> > run KDE.
>
> Amarok itself is a KDE app.
Yeah, thats why I like Mandrake, it's choices and integration of
different packages using these different environments.

> > Running Fluxbox actually, and I was using Juk, tho'
> > now being a convert to amarok, it reminds me of Musicmatch ..
> > on the other OS.  They did a nice job on it, I like the cover
> > manager, nice work ;) Never had that before ..
>
> There's a plugin for XMMS that does the same thing... "CD Cover"
> or something equally obvious, IIRC.

Yeah, I've used xmms also and I have some really cools skins for it,
like a Marshall cabinet and stack amp, but it was spikin the cpu
when it was iconified, so I moved to juk.
Anyway, I like amarok, gonna keep playing it.. thx for the tip ;)

--
RickS
gpg --recv-keys --keyserver www.keyserver.net 0x24AABE61