Ron Hunter-Duvar wrote:

Oh, I didn't think of that. Trying to urpme kdebase will probably try to uninstall half the packages on your system, so that's not practical.

Yeah, that's the case. I did it and now, my whole kde is completely unusable. It seems it's not the right way to do it.

I hate to sound like a Windoze user, but you may have to reinstall to fix it. That's what I did, because I broke so many things.

I have gnome and xfce still working :-) Too early to reinstall everything.

Michel
Michel Leunen
mailto: see my homepage.
C++Builder, BCC5.5.1 Web site: