Hello all.

Maybe this is not exactly the best place for posting this question, but I
really need help and I can't find information about it... I have some
servers with Mandrake (this is the only relation with the forum's topic)
that we're using in our organization. There are some intranet sites hosted
there. However, we'd like to extend our site capabilities by pluging those
servers into Internet and behave as a hosting server. That is, we want our
site to be public to the Internet.

However, we'd like to avoid ISPs, so my question is: what do I need to do
about it? Where can I get the required information?

Thanks a lot.
Fernando Gomez.