Yeah, they suck, and they're overpriced, but for some reason or another people
think there's more to do on AOL.  Call me crazy, but all I need is a number to
dial in to, an e-mail box, a browser with which to view HTML documents,  maybe
some graphics and JAVA and I'm happy.  Their software is stupid.  The whole
interface is for people that need the web served to them on a platter.  I liked
it when I cancelled my free trial and they called me twice to try to get me back,
and so I asked very politely if I could get their terrific software to work on
Linux.  No.  Why not?  I just had a good time pestering this poor CSR.  I hope I
didn't ruin her day.  It's not her fault AOL sux.  However, I was polite, and
maybe I planted the Linux seed in just one more person's head.
-Josh