Rosemary McGillicuddy wrote:

Hello listers,

Sorry to have so many questions. I noticed that keys aren't producing the letters/symbols that I am used to. e.g. @ is not in it's usual place as indicated on the keyboard, seems to have swapped with ". There are others also. I think I must have selected UK keyboard instead of US. Is there a way for me to remedy this? Thanks in advance

Rosemary

You can change your keyboard layout settings by using the Mandrake Control Centre -> Hardware -> Keyboard option.

cheers
Duncan