On Thursday 17 March 2005 04:35 pm, Stephen Kühn wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 04:23, Julie Sloan wrote:
> > I found a new-newbie oriented tutorial at http://www.linuxcommand.org/
> > which everyone here probably already knows about.  But just in case some
> > lurker doesn't, there's the link.
> > I may not be pestering y'all with questions for a while.
> > I'm busy reading.
>
> Dang. Didn't know they taught reading in Kentucky.

Julie, meet Stephen. Stephen rarely has anything good (read accurate as well)
to say about Kentucky or Kentuckians, as a general rule. You'll get used to
it.  :-)

I had to post pictures of my home and yard before he would believe that there
weren't cars up on blocks in the front yard, refrigerators on the porch,
blah, blah, blah...

--

                                                                    /\
                                                                Dark><Lord