It seems our favourite distro is going to change its name to _Mandriva_
(i.e., Mandrake+Conectiva), according to an article I have just read.
The article says Mandrake bought the domains Mandriva.com and
Mandriva.net. Conectiva bought the domain mandriva.com.br

And the latest newsletter says Mandrake is going "to incorporate
elements of technology from Conectiva, particularly in the area of the
smart package management software and some of Conectiva's kernel
enhancements."
I think that means apt-get...

--
Josenildo Marques