Dear Steve:

I did post a message cocerning my now solved problem of saving and
backing up in SO. Got one response, which was off-target. I am grateful
to the list for their patience while I tried to figure it out. Thanks to
the list, I did. I always thought you had to be root to untar. Looks
like that's not the case. Hope others have benefited from the
discussion. Same for the Java discussion. I posted the full instructions
on Java in SO to the list.

I spent $50 for the Que book Using StarOffice (1,500 pages). Should have
an answer for everything. It is a great book, but even it doesn't have
an answer for everything.

When the next version of SO comes out, I plan to buy it and get Sun's
support for SO.

Please don't be offended. I am doing the best I can.

Benjamin

--
Benjamin and Anna Sher
[EMAIL PROTECTED]