Had a similar problem when I installed my Xpert128
during on installation.  I found, the if I rebooted
after installing the RPM and before running
XF86Config, it resolved the problem.  Make sure you
take your time and put in the setup correctly (ex 432)
otherwise, it will go to which ever resolution you put
in first (ex 234 will get you 640 X 480).  Then reboot
before starting X.  There may be a better way, but
this way worked for me.

--- "Robert W. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>