I'd recommend making this request (i.e. getting rid of the error message)
of the KDE developers, rather than Mandrake, as the Mandrake folks don't
actually code KDE and aren't responsible for its bugs.  Though I guess
Mandrake could make the configuration adjustment if that doesn't hurt
anything else..

The error message has been there for a while and the FAQ on KDE's website
says to just ignore it... why they don't just get rid of it, I don't know.