I have a Linux server and a Windows 98 SE workstation.  Their IP's are
192.168.0.1 and 0.2 respectively.  I used the masqway script to enable
ipchains and therefore this windows machine can access the internet
freely... but...

I can't telnet into the linux box anymore from the Windows machine,
whether I try 192.168.0.1 or my static IP. I don't know what really
could be causing this problem because the ipchains are set with little
or no restrictions.  If anyone wants to see the masqway script or wants
to use it let me know and I will e-mail it seperately.