On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> If some one can help, i am cary to start using my new os, so i can let
> the creppy biily toy a side, but i need help on how to configured.
>
> I known by searching ur dbase that my vcard it's not supported by
> mandrake-lin 6.0,
> i got a ati rage fury 128, but how could i just start and configure the
> xwindow in a generic mode to just see it, and if there is a new
> improvement on the new version so i can buy it, because i really want to
> move on. ok this its my config
> epson stylus 700
> ati rage fury 128
> sb live
> an practical pheripherals serial modem
> 128 mb ram
> 34gb hdd

I would strongly suggest getting a video card that is
supported in Linux. However, you should be able to at least
get it in 16-color 320x200, but you WON'T be happy with
that!
Second, the page
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/pht/printer_list.cgi?make=Epson&format=summary
lists the Epson Photo Stylus 700 as working "partially."
This is NOT a good sign. I don't know if Epson makes
another version of the Stylus 700 or not.
        John