Unfortunately I have decided to unsubscribe from this list (but I still keep
getting emails???).  Thank you all for your help with my few issues.  Take
care.  I hope the emails stop coming in too since I have unsubscribed at the
correct email address and webpage.  I was upset to retrieve my email with
dial-up this morning b/c I had over 100 newbie messages and most of them
were dupes too.  Very disappointing.  I hope they fix this in the future.  I
don't appreciate that and I don't think too many of us do too.

Serpico
"You talkin' to me?"