Hi Glenn,

New here myslelf and very new to LINUX.  You might want to check and see if
the program is already installed, depending on how you set it up, it might
be there, you just have to tell it to load the GUI during the boot process.
With the Mandrake 6.0 there's an obvious item on that during initial
install.  It will also ask what components to install during the process at
a couple of points.  Depending on customizaiton you did, the default is to
load it I think.  Save you some time unless you're like me and love to just
watch computers run all day....LOL

Take Care,

B. B.