Hi,

Is anyone using an Epson Stylus Color 800 printer with Mandrake 6.1?  I
just got this printer and I'm trying to configure it on Mandrake 6.1.
printtool auto detected the printer on /dev/lp0.  I can print ascii
files, but not postscript or other graphics files.  I installed
ghostscript 5.50 by compiling the source.  Everything seemed to go ok
there.  The rpms were created and installed with 'rpm -Uvh' without
errors.  But then when I try to print a postscript file, like the
postscript test file in printtool, all I see on the output page is

Unknown device: st800

What do I need to do to get this printer working?  Thanks,

Hidong