On Wed, 05 Jan 2000, Alan Shoemaker wrote:
  |  "Ernest N. Wilcox Jr." wrote:
  |  >
  |  > Nope! I'm with Mike. Ya gotta take care of the kids first. At least that's how
  |  > we do it here at my house.
  |  >
  |  > Just lettin ya know yer not alone, Mike!
  |  >
  |  > Ernie   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  |  >
  |  [snip]
  |
  |  Hey guys....you're making sound as if I ignore my kids.  Not so!!
  |  There's a six system peer-to-peer lan in our house.  The 15 year old has
  |  a PIII/500, the 17 year old a PII/233, the wife a Pentium MMX/200 and
  |  I've got...er...um...the other three systems :-)
  |
  |  Alan

Not at all. It's just good to get a little less serious once in a while. We
have two machines here - youngest son (19) has a AMD k6-2 350 wh 20 Gig hd
home-brew (note me pat myself on the back - I showed him how to build his own
machine). I use my old AMD X5-133 wh 8Gig HD 486-style home-brew. Oldest son
(24) not interested in computers. He's my home improvement expert / painter.
Wife also not interested in Computers - she works for a bank and spends enough
time looking at a screen there - her words not mine <grin>. Youngest son also
has his own web page which is dedicated to Win31 and the Calmira shell et all.
Can ya see the proud Papa sittin here beamin and all?

Ernie   ([EMAIL PROTECTED])