I found the file "everybuddy-0.0.7.tar." and unzipped it but the directions have
got me nowhere, can't seem to install it. The directions say to compile as follows;

from the source directory issue the folling commands
./gen
./configure
make
make install

Thats it... only problem is it doesnt work.

sean