Good Day

Thanks for the reply, but it doesnt seem to help me out.  I am still
searching for an answer
=)

Okay but what does having a ( Supermount) do that the old mount didnt
Sorry for the dumb questions But I am thinking of buying and want to be
sure I can really see an improvement

--
"I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere."