Otay,  I D/L'd the tarball and finally got the darned thing
unzipped, printed out the readme file and surprise, surprise,
surprise I don't have a clue WHERE I'm supposed to install this
thing.

The plan is to do a network install and then do the required
workstation installs.  Do I simply copy the tarball to a /tmp
directory, "untar" it and run the install from the sub-folder
that it creates or is this supposed to be placed in a particular
directory.  This would be the first application software I'll
have installed like this and it has me concerned that it has such
poor information included.  Perhaps this is obvious to a seasoned
user but to the newbie it makes NO sense at all.  What then do
I do with the /tmp files??  I suppose it would make sense to keep
the tarball in a separate safe folder but I don't know what to do
with the untared files.

I am currently using LM 6.1 and am also wondering about the
references to Glibc2 (?) do I need to install them ( I know
follow the instructions but it would be nice to have someone
confirm my results.)

Thanks

Joe Gardner