I just installed 7.0 and I have two problems, the first one is that 7.0 found
my HP 7200i plus cd r-w drive and put it on the desktop as  cdrom 2 but when I
try to access this drive it tells me " mount: /dev/cdrom2 is not a valid block
device"  and I cannot use this device at all in linux, but, if I run XCDroast it
will "see" the HP 7200i plus and try to set it up?? unusual....

also 7.0 did not "see" my atapi internal zip drive, there are no entries in
fstab for it or anything, I would love to be able to burn cd's and use my zip
drive, any help would be appreciated!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

Lance DiBitetto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ocala, Florida