I had been running Mandrake 6.0 until a few days ago. I then upgraded to
6.1. (I know... 7.0 is now available. I want to wait and talk to a few
people at Linuxworld first.) :-)

Anyway, my videocard is the Creative Labs 3D Blaster - Savage 4. Now with
XFree86 3.3.5, the SVGA server seems to work mostly OK with my card. Up
until now, I was running VGA16. :-( I seem to remember reading a message
here a couple weeks ago that said that one of the S3 servers worked fine
with the Savage 4 chipset. Does anyone know if this is true? I tried them
but can't seem to get them to work.

P.S. Anyone here going to Linuxworld next week?

Thanks!

Rick Friedman
Salant Corp. - MIS
800-472-8013 x75105
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The closest place to heaven on earth is Yankee Stadium."