Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 1:48 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] INSTALL ICQ

Have you gone to http://www.licq.com yet? It is still a bit of work to install, but a bit easier than using the ICQ Java verision, and you can also download a Windows version merger, to import your windows icq stuff. Also, check out http://www.linuxnewbie.org which has a specific on installing Java, as well as ICQ, I believe. And, you can also find a walk through on the licq site. Good luck!