"Thomas J. Hamman" wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Randall Randall wrote:
> > Download Licq 0.75-3a and Licq-data 1.5.1 from the
> > Licq home page, and follow the pointers to get
>
> I really hate having to ask something like this, but where on the page are
> those RPMs available?  I can find source for the newest version, and FTP
> sites with RPMs of OLDER versions, but I cannot find the newest version,
> 0.75.3a, anywhere on licq.org, the FTP sites listed there, or even in
> rpmfind (the newest it has is 0.75.2).
>
> -Tom

I, too am wondering.  I tried to use "./configure  make  & make install" and
ended up installing things every where.  (Yes I tried to edit the makefile
and config files to place LICQ in my /usr/share directory so everyone on my
network could use it, anyone got any suggestions????)

Joe Gardner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux is like a wigwam...
No windows, no gates.