----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 10:52 PM
Subject: HERE IS A UTILITY THAT WILL HELP US ALL!

I am mailing this, (to newbies... in general), an ONLINE INTERCOM SYSTEM
for FREE! That way, everyone on here can REALLY
stay in touch while working on their Q + A !!! The only DOWNFALL is: not evryone HAS a Windoze system handy, but anyway, SOME people can use it. It's a handy little utility, I use it all the time.
It also has voicemail cabability! It's called "BEECALL" and is available
*** HERE: www.beecall.com

*** I'm also attaching the setup program (f/win), but if you're uncomfortable
with attachments, just access the URL above to download it yourself and delete this attachment.
How's that? Good idea?
Now if you want to reach a person in particular, if they've seen
this e-mail and have installed the program---
(unfortunately, it's for WINDOZE...) then all you do is e-mail the person that you'd like to call
YOUR ID NAME and they can find you, CALL YOU FOR FREE, or E-MAIL you and give you THEIR
ID!
Check it out! all you need is to be online, have sound and a microphone + spkrs!
IT DOESN"T COST ANYTHING!!! Try this program too, it's pretty hot and also FREE!...

Linux geeks unite! (a little more!)
Rich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
My Beecall ID  is: The Doctor