I use kmail.
Before, I used netscape (I tried it on mdk 6.1 and slackware 7.0), but I had
really weird problems :  Sometimes, I couldn't get down to see the end of the
email, or it began to use all my cpu ressources and stayed blocked. I had to
'kill -9' it. Or I close one netscape windows, and every other netscape windows
closed aswell, or things like that. Am I missing something to have it working
fine? Please help me because I like netscape mail. I want to use it again, but
NOT with all the problems I encountered.