Here is how I would do :
type fdisk /mbr at a DOS prompt to delete lilo and make your computer
automaticaly load windows,
then boot with a linux CD (I usualy use the slackware70 CD to do this,
but you can use any CD that has a live system on it) and, once in linux, use
fdisk to turn your ext2 partition into a vfat partition.
Then use windows to format the partition you just freed.
HTH