If you are using MDK 6.1 it is a known BUG...you have to remove that one file
then reinstall another...not sure...search the Newbie archives I know it was
covered extensively.  The search phrase should be something like KCMCLOCK <---
I think that was the file....yup just checked it...THAT is the correct search
phrase...
HTH
Jaguar

http://webmail.netscape.com.