You may already have the answer by now, but I'll put my fourpence worth
in. When you boot/install from the Mandrake CD-ROM you will be given the
option to configure the hard drive spaces. You will be able to select
one of the two hard drives, hda or hdb, for the linux installation, just
select the right one and use the automatic partitioning.
Dr Andrew Hill
Department of Anaesthesia
Royal Sussex County Hospital
Brighton BN2 5BE