I think what would really rock is if when an app crashed it would
run a small app triggered by the main app's segfault that
would take up a bugreport and send it automatically via either
e mail or remote ftp per the user's request, making bug reports
eaiser

On Tue, 08 Feb 2000, Mark Sheppard mewed:

--
Linux Cat