Just my 2 cents also.

The main reason I went from M$ to Linux is that I was getting
tired of throwing a tantrum and screaming when my winbloze
crashed and froze the machine, I have zero tolerance for such malfunctions,
and can get very loud, and I admit it, so I ditched winbloze and had to
sacrifice soem features for stability.

I just personally choose not to buy or use M$ products if I can avoid using.

On Mon, 17 Mar 2036, Jaguar mewed:

--
Linux Cat