>>McMillan simply repackages Mandrake and gives it their own revision level.
>>They do not concider themselves a flavor of linux just a reseller.
>
>>From what I remeber they offer a bunch of Sam's Books on the CD....  Such as
>the $22 KDE book I bought...
>They also offer help through Linuxcare....
Talking to myself....  :-)

Complete Linux-Mandrake 7.0 users can immediately begin working within Linux with Sun's StarOffice office suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, database and more. Complete Linux-Mandrake 7.0 also includes the Macmillan Linux Library, over 3,500 electronic pages of Linux reference guides, written by Macmillan's Linux experts. LinuxCare provides free installation technical support, as part of its partnership with Macmillan.

MarkP