Ger-Bil Jinn wrote:

>         Same here, I just got the 7.0-2 CD and it still can't recognize my
> NE2000 compatible NIC.
>
>         <:3)~~
>
> Kyle \"Orange\" Spahn wrote:
> >
> > Hey everyone,
> >     I haven't been able to get my NE2000 compatible network card to work in
> > Lothar yet. I can't run the configuration for it. I must be doing something
> > totally wrong, so please help me! ;)

On the list somewhere (here or expert) I think Axalon said there are two
tulip drivers.  tulip.o and old_tulip.o (something like that).  So, if
you can find where your current driver is, find the real name for the
other driver and try that one.  Look in your /etc/conf.modules file to
see what you are loading now.  That might fix the problem.