Adam,
Is this a problem that ONLY happens when you click on the /mnt dir? I had that
problem, and the suggested fix is to open your fstab file and delete all
instances of .... well, I can't remember what it was!! Maybe someone else
remembers??  It was posted about 2 weeks ago.  It may be "conv=auto" instances,
but I'm not sure -- just trying to spark someone's memory. You can also look at
the bug fixes on the Mdk site. There's something about it there, too.
Lance