Sometimes I really miss the Windows clipboard. <g, d,& r>
But seriously, folks, it's a pain when I can't c&p some tiresomely long
string from one app to another. I know about the select and then
middle-button paste technique, but it just doesn't work with some
programs. It seems that Linux has two clipboards and there's no way to
get info from one to the other.

For example, I can paste from my email client, Spruce, to kedit. And I
can paste from nedit to Netscape. But I can't paste from Spruce to
Netscape... and I really want to!

Or is there a secret technique that some guru is willing to impart to
this newbie?
--
Lane
____