Well, if you've got a CD-ROM mounted there must be a data disk in it.
You'll have to unmount the device to eject the disk and put the audio disk
in!

The bottom line is, don't try to mount audio disks - it won't work.

Just pop the disk in, fire up the player software and hit play!

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

MOHAMMED BHIMJI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 29/02/2000 15:14:14

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]