John,

"It will not work" is a bit vague. What happens? Keyboard stops responding.
Monitor switches off? All the lights go out?

What...

Please post the output from the 'make install' command. If it's something
like

Target install does not exist

then you need to re-read the docs which came with the tarball, telling you
how to compile the code.

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

"John Dipolito" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 28/02/2000 04:03:23

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]