Well, do you get a connection to your ISP? Can you view any website with
Netscape.

Can you ping any sites and get a return on them?

Is your box configured to use the correct IP addresses for your ISP's DNS?

What errors do you get - specifically.

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

Mohammed Bhimji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 29/02/2000 21:56:45

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]