I wouldn't know Alan - being a lowly 56.6k owner I'm not going to download
the 7.0 ISO to upgrade! I'm stuck here at 6.5.... What you say make
absolute sense though - we can't compare like with like in here, because
chances are, no-one else has the same hardware, software level and setup as
anyone else!

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

Alan Shoemaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 28/02/2000 23:57:44

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]