I wouldn't dare install W98 on my P133/64M, but under LM6.1 it runs very
well.  Netscape has not crashed my box (imagine that) even w/ 30+
Navigator/mail/composer windows open!  I havn't had the time to get TOO
brave w/ Linux (been using it for email mostly), but sometime I'll get
my new kernel in place (for the heck of it really, just to do it,
2.2.13-7mdk seems to be doing fine as is).  When people ask me about
Linux I tell them it's a completely different animal from Windoze as far
as installing software, but that once you get things in place, THEY STAY
IN PLACE!  There's no crazy computer trolls that come in and change my
configuration around and fragment my HDD in the wee hours of the AM.  Of
course, I still use the W98se box to play Tomb Raider and to show my Mom
how do what she needs to do.  I really hope there's not the sort of rush
for Win'00 as there was for '98.  Folks that would just be sad.  I don't
think W2k is on the shelf around here yet, but I havn't looked either
:~}  CUZ I DON'T CARE!
Just my $.02 on the subject...  Later
-Josh