I'm having this problem now after reinstalling Mandrake following a system
upgrade. My USR internal modem worked fine under both Mandrake & MS Win
when the system was a Pentium 133. But now the same modem won't work with
Mandrake in what is now an AMD K2-6 450, although it still works fine in MS
Win. I don't get it.