I had that esperience once, during the past 4 weeks, when simply for
educational purposes I installed and then re-installed AIR (7.0) numerous
times.  Only thin I could see that caused it was that I opted to install as a
SERVER.  Whenever I installed as either "Normal' or "Custom", no problem.

Are you setting up as SERVER?