Title: RE: [newbie] Connected to the internet, but can't access anything

hi

modify your resolv.conf like as

$ pico /etc/resolv.conf
# <-- this is comment line letter
#xxx.yyy.zzz.qqq is your isp's nameserver ip address.
#If you don't know this address;
#you can try ping www.your_isp.net (in the Windows 9x :-( )
# and capture its ip address
nameserver xxx.yyy.zzz.qqq

#domain is required for to convert ip address from www names
domain www.yahoo.com

good luck

Best regards                        EXACTLY  F | R | E | E | D | O | M
Murat SULUHAN
Application Programmer
LifeIs("C++");