Ahhhhhh.

No go. No telnetd running. Why, then, can I telnet out if telnet
client/server are the same install package.

Additionally, I'm not getting _no_ telnet, more, connection refused
or session time out. My guess is the telnet daemon is starting, but
not completely starting up so it must start and then shut down before
even getting to the login.

-David