>>> "Ron" == Ron Burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[snip]

    Ron> Is there actually an email client that will display html
    Ron> under Linux?

XEmacs, of which I am using version 21.1.8, with VM 6.75.

http://www.xemacs.org

http://www.viconet.com/fieschko/xemacs.html

It even does x-faces, which is that cool image of me all you folks can
see in my From: header.  Plus, inline image (gif, png, xpm, ...).
Plus, randomly selecting a .sig quote.

And, true threading, based on Message-Id: and References: headers.

--
Mike Fieschko, West Orange, NJ, USA
Kernel 2.2.15-5mdk