Version 7.0...had some bugs....the new version 7.02  has the fixes...so return
the one
you just bought...and ask for 7.02, either that...or copy over all the CD of
7.0 to your HD
and then download the fixes separatly...from off the homepage link to
them....and re-install

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ICQ# 7110071