AFAIK the K6 family of processors support the full pentium
instruction set so there should be no problems running Mandy
on it.
However if Mandrake can use MMX instructions you wont get
that boost, but if it can use AMD's 3d Now you will get that.

Perhaps one of the "staff" could enlighten us about MMX and 3D Now?

Cheers:
Michael Perry.
R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
<<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>