Please help...I'm about ready to quit Linux and go back to Windows forever.
I cannot get either of my PCI network adapters to initialize.

Lothar recognizes both of my adapters and lists them in the following
order:

3Com Fastnet 3C905B
Netgear FA310TX as DEC (Tulip)

I assume the 3Com is eth0 and Netgear is eth1.  The 3Com is connected to
my DSL modem and Netgear to my LAN.  I put in all of the IP addresses,
submasks, DNS addresses, and gateways exactly as I have them under
Windows.  I use the 3c509 module for the 3com adapter and tulip for the
netgear.  I even used the interupts reported under windows...5 for 3com
and 11 for netgear.

No matter what I do, both network adapters fail to inialize when
rebooted by LILO.

I've spent many hours trying to figure this out but to no avail.  Any
help woiuld be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you,
Dennis

Dennis M. Frisman, M.D.